13. see 50 new movies - CONTINUED.
my lovely friend and bride-to-be took us future bridesmaids to see the movie of the same name, which was HILARIOUS. seriously, if you haven't seen it...get on that. i also watched the creepy but totally hot and engaging indie flick "daydream nation" which stars kat dennings as a bored teenager who seduces her classmate AND sexy teacher (played by sexy josh lucas). definitely worth a watch!
32. try one new recipe a month - CONTINUED.
i made "easy parmesan-garlic chicken" from the kraft website. which was aaactually super easy. who knew? yes, i've been slacking on this one and still need to make 10 other dishes to catch up, but i'm trying, guys.
42. learn the single ladies dance - STARTED.
i got frustrated after about 20 minutes but i'm slowly starting to get the hang of it. p.s. i'm using this tutorial which is effing fierce.
55. eat at pinkberry - COMPLETED.
GAHHH i love froyo with strawberries and granola.
61. make $1,000 in freelance - COMPLETED.
my $120 haul from this month brought me up to $1,005 total. cha-chiiing.
62. tone my stomach - STARTED.
i've been doing 100 crunches a day for about a month now. i'm feeling the burn, man.
70. go to a farmer's market - COMPLETED.