sure, many tattoo aficionados (and artists) are all about beautiful, intricate pieces that are full of meaning and symbolism. i can dig those as well, but personally, my sole criterion for a great tattoo is that it makes me laugh. i mean, i have a damn cheeseburger on my hip and have a second tat planned that's somehow even sillier (it may or may not be an iconic dazed and confused quote). unsurprisingly, my tattoo role model is steve-o from jackass. that said, i decided to scour the internet for some body art that made me chuckle, and these 10 made the cut.
2. pretty much all of us, right?
3. found him!
4. the colonel knows best.
5. smoke smoke smoke that cigarette.
6. doubtfire forever.
7. i actually took this one myself, coincidentally a few days after i was talking to a friend about how hilarious a tramp stamp of beavis and butthead headbanging would be. close enough.
8. way better than "thug life."
9. [nerd alert]
10. i'd have gone with "BOOYAH," but this one's pretty fun as far as lip tats go.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
leave your own in the comments!
1. when you hold the door for someone and they don't say "thank you"
2. when someone doesn't respond to your text, but posts on instagram/facebook/twitter/snapchat
3. INTERNET LISTS PRESENTED AS SLIDESHOWS
4. cashiers and/or other customers that comment on your grocery purchases (thank god for the self-checkout)
5. limp/dead fish handshakes
6. when someone is over the age of 10 and still doesn't understand/use the correct forms of "your/you're" and "there/they're/their" :|
7. car selfies on dating apps
8. when someone is a boring "bump on a log" at social functions and doesn't interact with your family members, particularly when it's your significant other or a friend/relative's SO
9. monsters who still come into work despite the fact that they're hacking up a lung
10. neighbors/coworkers who don't say hello when you cross paths
11. when people make singular restaurant or store names possessive or plural (i.e. "panera's," "DSW's," etc.)
12. well-done steaks