Wednesday, May 3, 2017
these are (more than) a few of my least favorite things
leave your own in the comments!
1. when you hold the door for someone and they don't say "thank you"
2. when someone doesn't respond to your text, but posts on instagram/facebook/twitter/snapchat
3. INTERNET LISTS PRESENTED AS SLIDESHOWS
4. cashiers and/or other customers that comment on your grocery purchases (thank god for the self-checkout)
5. limp/dead fish handshakes
6. when someone is over the age of 10 and still doesn't understand/use the correct forms of "your/you're" and "there/they're/their" :|
7. car selfies on dating apps
8. when someone is a boring "bump on a log" at social functions and doesn't interact with your family members, particularly when it's your significant other or a friend/relative's SO
9. monsters who still come into work despite the fact that they're hacking up a lung
10. neighbors/coworkers who don't say hello when you cross paths
11. when people make singular restaurant or store names possessive or plural (i.e. "panera's," "DSW's," etc.)
12. well-done steaks